Available for bookings. Contact Anna Vollenweider ... (504) 258-3243 or email
Richard's email... email@example.com
Basic Line Dances and Audience Participation
- Achy Breaky Heart - Line dance
- Boot Scootin' Boogie - Line dance
- Cajun 2-Step - couples
- Cajun Waltz - couples
- Cake Walk � Numbers on floor �Form circle- Music stops-couple on winning number
- Cha Cha, Mambo, Tango, etc - couples
- Chicken Dance � Form a circle
- Cotton Eyed Joe � start as couples
- Cupid Shuffle � line dance *
- Electric Slide � line dance
- Freeze, The � line dance
- Hand Jive � Variations - Form a circle, couples, singles, etc.
- Harlem Shuffle � line dance
- Hokey Pokey � Form a circle
- Hully Gully � line dance
- Irish Jig / Riverdance *
- Jigger bug - couples
- Limbo Rock � under a broom handle, etc.
- Mexican Hat Dance � Form a circle
- Money Dance � For a Bride & Groom
- Paul Jones � Change Partners when music stops
- Polkas - couples
- Second Line, The � People form a chain - Waving white napkins, open umbrellas, etc.
- Strokin�- Clean version � line dance
- Stroll, Form two lines, couples dance down the middle
- Texas 2-Step - couples
- Twist, The � Makes a great dance contest for everyone to enter
- Zorba The Greek � Form a circle
- Zydeco Train � similar to the second line � w/o napkins, etc.
* Being added to repertoire.